I never thought I'd fall in love Habr for it...

Here's what I had today chapopote. In principle, of course, spam is spam. But in the morning I was most pleased with it Russian translation of the message. Very beautiful and milovatsky...
In General, democracy is probably good, but these letter-writers, it is certainly necessary to ban.
In General here is what they write on habré:

The user emmanuelababy12 invites you to join its 1st friends on Habrahabr. Below the text of the query, which left emmanuelababy12:em_manuela_222@yahoo.com
How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good emmanuela and understanding, My name is miss emmanuela nogaye, I just went Through your profile at(habrahabr.ru) my dear, I have no options than letting you Know that I am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to Know you the more, you can send an email to my email address (em_manuela_222@yahoo.com) so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. But bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important Thing there is love. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. Yours Sincerely,
emmanuela love,Please my dear get back to me fast so that i will send my pictures to you
Here is my Email Address(em_manuela_222@yahoo.com)

how are you today, I hope all is well with you I am sorry to worry you with my proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you grant my request in good emmanuela and understanding, my name will be miss emmanuela nogaye, I just went through your profile at(habrahabr.ru) my dear, I have no options than letting you know that I am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to know you more, you can send an email to my email address (em_manuela_222@yahoo.com) so that I can send you more details about my self including my picture. I believe we can move from here. But bear in mind that love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance, the only important thing there is love. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. Yours sincerely emmanuela love, please my dear get back to me fast so that I will send my pictures to you here is my email Address(em_manuela_222@yahoo.com)
Article based on information from habrahabr.ru

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

When the basin is small, or it's time to choose VPS server

Performance comparison of hierarchical models, Django and PostgreSQL

From Tomsk to Silicon Valley and Back